While AdminBooks does NOT provide legal advice on the liability of a corporation, we can assist the client in the administrative process in setting up a corporation.


Some of the benefits of being incorporated are:


  • Tax savings
  • Asset protection
  • Losses pass to the owner's individual tax return (S-Corp)
  • Fringe benefits
  • Audit protection
  • Raise capital



After getting counsel for your specific situation, AdminBooks can help you...


  • Reserve a Corporate Name
  • Prepare Articles of Incorporation
  • File Articles of Incorporation
  • Obtain California Corporation Number
  • File SS4 Form to obtain an EIN
  • Provide a Corporation Binder
  • Prepare Bylaws
  • Prepare Waiver of Notice & Consent
  • Prepare Stock Notice & Register Stock
  • Prepare and File 2553 Form for S-Election
  • Prepare Statement of Information
  • Prepare First Corporate Minutes
  • Quarterly Meetings to insure compliance


Are you in compliance? Listen here to learn how to be! Click here for the handouts to follow along with the audio.

"I chose AdminBooks to do my corporate minutes because they are the best at what they do. I could not run a successful business without them. Thank you all at AdminBooks for taking care of me."

- Peter Weiss,
The Backflow Guy

"I just want to thank you for putting together the minutes for my corporation. You have been doing my books for a long time and when it came time to catch up on my corporation minutes that I tried to do myself, you were right there for me.  If anyone wants to call us to decide on using your services, please give them my number."

- Michael Fiato, Fiato & Associates



  • What is the difference between an "S" corporation
    and a "C" corporation?

    All corporations start as a C-corp and pay tax at the corporate level.  A C-corp becomes an S-corp by completing the 2553 federal form.  An S-corp pays tax on the net income and "pass-through" to the owners personal tax return.  There are advantages of staying as a C-corp and other advantages to move to an S-corp.  Consult a professional to see which entity is better for your specific situation

  • Do I need an attorney to incorporate?

    It is not required to use an attorney to incorporate, except in South Carolina.  In all other states, you can file the articles of incorporation yourself. However, if you are unsure of what steps to take or don't have the time to research it yourself, a professional is often well worth the money and grief.

  • How do I name my corporation?

    We suggest that you take some time in coming up with a name.  It must not be similar to another name already formed.  Write it out, say it out loud, poll your closes associates to ensure you are good with the company name.

  • How do I know if my name is available?

    We will request that you give us your top 3 choices for names and we will check these to confirm they are available with the State.  Unique names usually have no issues of being rejected and having to use alternatives.

  • How many directors or shareholders do I need?

    Most states allow for one person to act as shareholder, director and all officers.

  • What is an EIN and is it required?

    An EIN is an Employer Identification Number.  Yes, it is required for your new corporation.  You will need a federal EIN and a State EIN in order to process payroll, which all officers are required to be on payroll.

Are we the best Business Partner for you and your business?





TOP 15

© 2001-2016  AdminBooks, Inc.  |   125 Lindo Lane, Morgan Hill, CA 95037  |  PH 408.782.9640  FX 888.459.1117